Wednesday

January 27, 2017

Wow! I can't believe it's almost the end of the month! Time has flown by so fast! It's about time to pay my bills, and although this is nerve-racking, I think I have enough budgeted in order to pay the money required. I have budgeted about $200.00 for my electric, natural gas, water, and cell phone bills. Thank the Lord that all my other expenses are included in my rent.
Also, for all you out there that are wondering, I ended up investing in an automobile! It was actually very fortunate: I was driving through Riverdale with a friend on the way to Fayetteville to visit family, when I saw a '98 Pontiac Grand Am on the side of the road advertised as  selling for $800.00! Whaaaaaa????!!!! I immediately called the number on the window and talked to this adorable Korean lady who was looking to sell the car. Sure, it has alot of miles and doesn't get fantastic gas mileage, but I could just not pass that car up. We made a payment plan for me to pay the $800.00 over the course of $100.00 per month for 8 months. I can definitely do that. I am sure you all want to see picture proof, so here you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment